Saturday, June 2, 2012

Afternoon break

Here I am, free and happy. Most of my school's projects are done, except my photography assignments. But well, I don't really wanna mention that because it's not considered as my big problems recently. lol.
Since I was so busy with school, I don't really have a time to do fashion. I ended up dressed so bad, only wore t-shirt and trousers everywhere! I do miss my skirts, dresses, hot pants, and so on. But right now, I'm so going have a lot of time for that :D

Here's some stuff that I love these days (though I haven't got any chance to wear 'em)

from the loveliest sister ever as a birthday present, Imaculata Putri

my cute maxi skirt from Bugis, Singapore
Anyway, I just celebrated my 20th birthday. Yay!I dont know why, I don't really feel the euphoria of birthday anymore. Maybe I just started to realize how birthday is just a day that going to make us a little more special than any other. But greetings, wishes, and gifts pleasure me most,still. Thank you all!
A gift from my girls. Master your SLR in a day <3
Ah, and I just start collecting my polaroids. Since I just bought it months ago, and it's getting full and full. yay! 



 My polaroids' artboard. 





2 comments: