Saturday, June 2, 2012

Imaginations screwed up.

Are you a dreamer? I mean the one who really dream big and combining both of your wish and imagination? If you do, then we are so related.

Who don't like dreaming? No one I guess. With the happiness that comes out from dreaming and believing, I believe everyone would love to sink in their mind. Well, I'm going to tell you sort of meaning of dreaming for me.

FIRST, of course I mean about dreaming when we sleep. How can human do that kind thing? That's still a mystery. But I am a typical of person that dreams a lot! Seriously, I dream 7 days in a week. In almost of every night sleep and nap. And most of all are about my what I fear most in life like my parents died, I lost my loved ones, I failed in some subjects, etc. But I do dreaming a lot about what I like to be happened in the future. They said that dreams are about what you really care about deep down inside. It also will show you the imagination about your thoughts in that day. I do not mind for being a real dreamer, but sometimes I wanna give some improvements. They said that we can control our dream, but still I haven't figured out how it works.

SECOND, by dreaming helps me out from my bad thoughts. If one night I visualize any bad possibility to be happened in future, then when I wake up, I feel so much gloomy and worry. But later, when I think about most of my hard work, and any other good chance that I have, I should really stop thinking about that and convince myself that I am much more precious to make all the bad things starts happen. Your mind is your key. Your thoughts will either build you of ground you down. You choose.

THIRD,  by having sweet dreams you can increase your mood rapidly and stay smile all day long, since you are fulfill with happiness

That's my perspective of dream. Well, I guess we should start do both dreaming at night or dreaming to be something. They build us, and make us stronger than ever. But don't get lost and stuck. Reality is not going to as friendly as dreams do.

No comments:

Post a Comment