Thursday, October 13, 2011

Get the right point

This is all dedicated to all of us who love to judge people easily (including me).

Have you ever wondered how judging someone else's life will be so irritating? I mean, people change, nothing will be the same. So, any judgements will not last forever either. I am so crazily hate how people judge me and that's absolutely not true.

If you have some curiosity left about us, better ask it first. Don't left it questioning in your mind. Like you have to pay if you ask answer, so you don't wanna ask me first. What's the idea of being open? Yes, to make someone know about someone else life. So don't just sit there and feel all the curiosity. Better ask. Don't judge too fast if you don't really know.

It's not nice to be pointed at, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment