Sunday, October 9, 2011

A tribute to Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs finally faced his death on last Thursday morning (Indonesian time). I feel undoubtedly sad and I actually didn't expect at all, since some hours ago, Apple has just launched their iPhone 4s with Siri Technology that can recognize your voice command and do almost all of them. That was a huge punch in heart of all Apple's workers, I guess.

He actually inspires me lately, how to be someone who ever experience a great fall and then get back up again. He is adopted and dropped out from school. Wow. But his life plot made him finally survived and success! I really wanna give him some standing ovation. The longest one, I guess.
But, I lately found a picture that says " One Death, Million Cries. Millions Death, and No One Cries". I suddenly realized how many people out there who are suffered from hunger and waterless. Especially in Africa. Yet not every human exist really like to help or at least crying from them. Human nowadays would like to be sad for someone who's rich and popular better than they who really need it. I don't mean that Jobs didn't need it, but what I try to say is please give little people better attention. They suffer a lot than any other people have experienced. 
Farewell, Steve Jobs! Thanks for you inventions. Thanks for your macbook, iPod, iPod Touch, iPad, and else. I believe that you're gonna get a special place way up there. Keep inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment