Sunday, October 9, 2011

It came over me in a rush

Okay, recently I am busy with my own thoughts. Kinda freak, yes I know. But I wanna ask you guys, "Have you ever feel like you going to fail and disappoint most of your lovely people around you?" like you can't do something well and the more you think about it, more upset feeling come to bomb you. BOOM!

I've been asking one of my friends actually. She said that that's so natural, she thought about it and everyone else does. But I still feel threatened, since I don't really get along with my uni life ( my drawing is suck, and I took Visual Communication Design Major). Okay, I admit that I better with concepting something, but not making it!! Aaaaa this thing is sosososo damn suck.

I don't even know what to do, I just keep thinking and comparing with anyone else which I know that's not allowed when you want to be success. but, I can't get this outta my mind. My mindset ruins me. hahahaha.

And lately, I think about my future too (since they're so related). I wonder who will I marry, or the exact question is "WILL I GET MARRIED?". Oh my God, I know I shouldn't worry about this, so I keep thinking if God wants me to marry and have my own family, than it will be. No need to worry or frightened. But, still I think a lot about that. Second, I wonder what kinda job that suits me well or I'm gonna survive. I know a lot of dropped out people out there and they're rich and success (like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and more). Well, I wish I could be one like them.

Inspiring :

This is so trueeee

They wanna say this to me!

Well, this post is so random anyway. I still don't have the solutions to share with. But if you guys get some, please please tell me by commenting this post, or else I could be dying. HAHA! A lot of thanks for reading this. I hope I can write some more progress soon! Love love love yaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment