Sunday, October 9, 2011

Some webs.

As I grow up with technology and gadgets, I used to do browsing a lot like any other teenager do. Here's some website that I love to visit, even just for a second.

1. FACEBOOK.com!
Definitely love this. Who doesn't anyway? You can contact almost everyone, even your childhood neighbor or your kindergarten fellas. I find a lot of people from my old memories here. And it's fun. Go stalking someone life here too ;p
here's my facebook profile if you wanna check Mercia Berlian Anggara
I love this site too. I get a lot inspiration from artsy people there. Hope i can get featured in there too someday. Amenamenamen!
an example of artwork. "No Way Out" by Eric Elms. 
To me, it's a new photo editor website that I just tried. That's a pretty cool site, which offers you a lot of cool photo effect. Love the patriotic themes and pop art. 
here's the result. Ta-da!
If you're an Indonesian, and you love something mystique or mystery stuffs, I suggest you to open this blog. Seriously, it's my source to satisfy my hunger of looking for some mystery cases. You can find a lot of stories and posts there. Not all of them are heavy stuffs, there are some jokes too. Just check it out by clicking the link!
This is a kind of bookmarking website that I just found accidentally months ago and since that time, I already browse and hearted a lot images. Keep saving them and making them as my inspiration.

Okay, since I don't really do browse, but from now I on promise will do some more and update this post soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment